I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & a very Happy New Year!
After a little break over the festive period I am very excited to get back into blogging again & really spend time working on my little corner of the internet.
Now the rush of Christmas has come to an end, the next thing I tend to get excited over is the January Sales. Whilst I'm not one to run into town at 5am or fight people over a pair of jeans, I do enjoy finding the odd bargain - especially if it's found online from the comfort of my own home.
To kick-start this year of blogging I couldn't resist sharing a few of the sale items that have recently caught my eye...
1) Skincare Essentials Duo - £20.75 reduced from £26.00 - Liz Earle [x]
2) Black Suede Platforms - £16.00 reduced from £27.99 - New Look [x]
3) Nutcracker Creme Lipstick;"Saucy Little Darling" - £11.50 reduced from £17.00 - MAC [x]
4) RedKen "All Soft" Gift Set - £22.10 reduced from £29.50 - Feel Unique [x]
5) Vintage Disney Wall Canvas - £16.00 reduced from £20.00 - Debenhams [x]
6) Large Shopper Bag - £74.00 reduced from £149.00 - Ted Baker [x]
If you've spotted any great deals online, I'd love to know in the comments!