In honour of this special day, I've decided to put together a wishlist of the items that - I think - are a great way to show the special female just how much you love them (yourself included - of course). *edit - any males that take a fancy to the below - please feel free to be included!*.
1. "Titsy Totsy" Bath Bomb - Lush - £3.50 [x]
2. Minnie & Mickey Mouse Mason Jar - Disney Store - £6.95 [x]
3. Endless Love Lipstick - Kiko - £5.90 [x]
4. "What I Love About You" book - Not On The Highstreet - £8.00 [x]
5. "Wild Hearts" Charm - Pandora - £35.00 [x]
6. LED Heart Light - New Look - £9.99 [x]
I personally find each of these items adorable & would be over the moon to receive any as a gift from a loved one this Valentines Day. Imagine relaxing in the bath with Lush's "Titsy Totsy" bath bomb, whilst sipping Prosecco from the Disney mason jar & day dreaming about Kiko's "Endless Love" lipstick (which - side note - is actually shaped like a heart!).
Did you purchase or receive any gifts this Valentines Day?
I'd love to know in the comments.