1. Derm Eyes Make-up Remover Wipes - £9.50 [x]
2. Korres 3 in 1 Cleanser - £15.00 [x]
3. Love Of Colour Shadow Stick in Shade "Champagne Problems" - £8.00 [x]
4. The Balm Blush in shade "Frat Boy" - £15.50 [x]
5. Lumiere D'Hiver "Super Comb & Protect" Leave in Conditioner - £20.00 [x]
6. Spectrum Tulip Powder Brush - £8.99 [x]
Although a few of the samples received this month were a little on the small-side, as soon as I spotted Spectrum's Powder Brush I knew no amount of tiny products could ruin February's Birchbox for me. Spectrum is a collection I've had my eye on for a while now, so this an item that I was very excited to receive (if you're interested, click here to read a full review).
Other products that have caught my eye include the "Super Comb & Protect" Leave in Conditioner (fingers crossed this will help nurse my bleached locks back to health) & LOC Eye-shadow Stick.. which is something that I feel would look stunning for evening looks.
Have you tried any of the products that were featured in February's Birchbox?
If so, what are your thoughts?