Recently I've been loving the items available on Not On The High-Street & couldn't resist putting together a wishlist of a few of the items that have caught my eye.
1. Frosted Bird Tea Lights - £8.25 [x]
2. Alice In Wonderland "Tea Party" Print - £12.50 [x]
3. Fairytale Bookends - £25.00 [x]
4. Glass Cube Vase - £32.50 [x]
5. "This Home Is Run On..." Cushion - £32.00 [x]
6. Vintage Bottles and Flowers - £30.00 [x]
7. Cream Heart Latte Mug - £9.00 [x]
8. LED Star Light - £60.00 [x]
9. Mini Photo in a Bottle - £10.00 [x]
If you love home ware as much as I do, I'm sure you'll understand how much I really don't need - & probably don't have room for - most of the above.. However I can't help but picture how amazing they'd look around my home. I mean, who wouldn't feel happy coming home to an Alice in Wonderland print or adorable bird themed tea lights? Maybe this is a sign that I need a bigger flat?!
Where are your favourite places to find home ware?