Now I'm not talking about spending hours sifting through sale racks or pushing and shoving my way through the crowds to get that half price top - which at my height is definitely a health hazard - I'm talking about the kind of sale shopping you can from the sofa, in your pyjamas whilst binge watching Netflix..
So when I noticed that New Look - one of my favourite high-street stores - was having a sale, I couldn't resist having a little snoop to see what bargains were available.
Here are a few of the items that caught my eye..
1. High Waisted Shorts - £7.00 reduced from £14.99 [x]
2. Floral Print Crop Top - £7.00 reduced from £14.99 [x]
3. Gold Necklace - £2.00 reduces from £4.99 [x]
4. Black Peplum Dress - £7.00 reduced from £12.99 [x]
5. Mini Satchel - £8.00 reduced from £19.99 [x]
6. Aztec Print Joggers - £12.00 reduced from £17.99 [x]
7. Mint Chunky Heels - £12.00 reduced from £24.99 [x]
8. Ripped Knee Jeggings - £8.00 reduced from £19.00 [x]
9. Cut Out Denim Shorts - £10.00 reduced from £22.99 [x]
Another thing I love about sale shopping is the bargains that can be picked up.. Who could feel guilty about a new pair of heels for £12.00 reduced from £24.99 or a new bag for £8.00 instead of £19.99?!
Which are your favourite shops for sale shopping?