However - who says Valentines has to be purely for couples?! We love so many different people!
Now of course, if you have one, this includes a significant other. But this can also include a best friend, family member or even if you just fancy treating yourself to something pretty (go ahead.. you deserve it!) - there's something on this list to treat whoever you love.
1. "Our Story" Personal Timeline - Find Me A Gift - £17.99 [x]
2. Fill In Yourself Love Book - Not On The High Street - £8.00 [x]
3. "You're My Lobster" cookie - Not On The High Street - £7.00 [x]
4. Personalised Cushion - Not On The High Street- £30.00 [x]
5. "Heart Throb" Bath Bomb - Lush - £3.65 [x]
6. Personalised Typography Print - Not On The High Street - £18.50 [x]
7. "Soppy" Valentines Book - Asos - £10.99 [x]
8. Chocolate Heart Slab - Hotel Chocolat - £3.75 [x]
9. "I Love You More Than..." Coaster - Not On The High Street - £6.50 [x]
I think these gifts are each adorable.. Any F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan would love the Lobster Cookie, made famous by Phoebe's strange, but cute saying. Although a little on the pricey side for a cookie, you're bound to win brownie point if your loved one is a true fan of the show.
If you're looking for something slightly more romantic I adore The Typography Print & The Personalised Cushion, both available at Not On The Highstreet. Each are so cute and could take pride within the home without being overly "in your face" romance wise.
However, if you're looking to treat someone else, other's items could easily be given to a friend.. If you're willing to let your bestie know that you love them more than Ryan Gosling, Daniel Craig and Chocolate - I think that's a friendship that'll last a life time!
Finally - what more could you ask for as a little treat for yourself then a relaxing bath and some chocolate?! Enter Lush's "Heart Throb" bath bomb and the Hotel Chocolat slab (if you haven't tried chocolate from Hotel Chocolat I'd strongly recommend it - delicious!).
Do you have any plans for the day?