In a bid to *try* & stop myself from purchasing multiple bikini's that I won't be wearing anytime soon, I decided to put together a wish-list containing a few of the items I've currently got my eye on.
1. Floral Print Wrap Swimsuit - Asos - £32.00 [x]
2. Stone Leather Sandals - New Look - £27.99 [x]
3. Cat-eye Sunglasses - Top Shop - £18.00 [x]
4. Elephant Print Beach Bag - Boo Hoo - £12.00 [x]
5. Chiffon Kaftan - Asos - £18.00 [x]
6. Crochet Bikini - Missguided - £30.00 [x]
Whilst I can picture myself lounging on a beach with each of the above items, my favourites have to include the Asos floral swimsuit (I imagine the wrap-around feature would be perfect for hiding any slight lumps & bumps) and Top Shop's cat-eye sunglasses - a style I will always love.
Which is your favourite high-street store for summer items?