Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Skinny Dip Rose Gold Kitty Headphones

Anyone who knows me will agree that I am a self-confessed crazy cat lady. Whether it my adorable ball of fur Fizz or cute kitty-themed items, I simple love cats. So when I spotted the Rose Gold Kitty Headphones from Skinny Dip London, I knew straight away this was an accessory I needed in my life.



Of course, the main reason I adore these headphones has to be the little cat ears which look so cute when worn. I also love that they are rose gold coloured - something that attracts pretty much every blogger! 

However - I honestly did pick these up for a important reasons besides them being cat themed (although of course this was the main reason). The first responsible reason I picked these up is for when I go to the gym as there really is nothing more annoying than earphones falling out mid-run. The second reason is that I tend to find that in-ear headphones can give me a ear/headache. Especially when worn over long periods of time.  So - with their padded, over-ear design - I thought these would be a perfect way to beat any problems either in gym or when travelling.

Besides comfort I also found the sound quality of these headphones to be pretty great. Not only is it crisp, but the sound is also louder then apple headphones - something that is perfect for listening to things in a noisy environment. Another great element of this product is that the speakers themselves can be rotated - meaning they can easily be turned flat for easy storage. 

The only slight downside to these headphones is the frame itself does feel a little flimsy - so I wouldn't recommend throwing them into a handbag or suitcase. However popping them into the protective bag should help keep scratch-free & safe. 

Since purchasing these have quickly become one of my favourite accessories & I can't wait to test them out on long journeys in the not-to-distant future.  If you're interested in picking a pair up for yourself - these currently retail for £35.00 & can be picked up from either the Skinny Dip website or from Urban Outfitters

What are your thoughts on the
 Rose Gold Kitty Headphones? 
xxx


No comments

Post a Comment

Skinny Dip Rose Gold Kitty Headphones

Anyone who knows me will agree that I am a self-confessed crazy cat lady. Whether it my adorable ball of fur Fizz or cute kitty-themed items, I simple love cats. So when I spotted the Rose Gold Kitty Headphones from Skinny Dip London, I knew straight away this was an accessory I needed in my life.



Of course, the main reason I adore these headphones has to be the little cat ears which look so cute when worn. I also love that they are rose gold coloured - something that attracts pretty much every blogger! 

However - I honestly did pick these up for a important reasons besides them being cat themed (although of course this was the main reason). The first responsible reason I picked these up is for when I go to the gym as there really is nothing more annoying than earphones falling out mid-run. The second reason is that I tend to find that in-ear headphones can give me a ear/headache. Especially when worn over long periods of time.  So - with their padded, over-ear design - I thought these would be a perfect way to beat any problems either in gym or when travelling.

Besides comfort I also found the sound quality of these headphones to be pretty great. Not only is it crisp, but the sound is also louder then apple headphones - something that is perfect for listening to things in a noisy environment. Another great element of this product is that the speakers themselves can be rotated - meaning they can easily be turned flat for easy storage. 

The only slight downside to these headphones is the frame itself does feel a little flimsy - so I wouldn't recommend throwing them into a handbag or suitcase. However popping them into the protective bag should help keep scratch-free & safe. 

Since purchasing these have quickly become one of my favourite accessories & I can't wait to test them out on long journeys in the not-to-distant future.  If you're interested in picking a pair up for yourself - these currently retail for £35.00 & can be picked up from either the Skinny Dip website or from Urban Outfitters

What are your thoughts on the
 Rose Gold Kitty Headphones? 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment