Of course actually attending sales in person is not for me (you won't find me queuing outside Next at 5 am on boxing day) BUT I do love to sit at my laptop from the comfort of my own home (preferably in pyjamas, with chocolate & a good Disney film on the telly) ready to find a good bargain from my favourite online stores.
As there are quite a few items on my wish list this year, I have decided to put together a two part "mini-series" detailing all the items that have managed to find their way onto my "Sale Wishlist".
Welcome to part one - all things beauty!
1. Benefit's "You're So Party" Gift Set - Boots - £26.33 reduced from £39.50 [x]
2. Urban Decay "Smoky Eye Palette" - Feel Unique - £34.20 reduced from £38.00 [x]
3. Clarisonic Mia 2, Keith Haring Special Edition - Feel Unique - £100.00 reduced from £125.00 [x]
4. Liz Earle "Sparkling Skin Duo" Set - Boots - £18.66 reduced from £28.00 [x]
5. Colour Crush Festive Lipstick in shade "Coral Blush" - The Body Shop - £5.00 reduced from £10.00 [x]
6. Real Techniques Bold Metals Essentials kit with Bag - Boots - £25.00 reduced from £64.00 [x]
Above are a mix of products that I have tried/tested & fallen in love with - Liz Earle being a holy grail product of mine - along with new items that I've had my eye for a while now. These include Urban Decay's "Smoky eye" palette & the Clarisonic facial brush, both of which have received great reviews within the blogging world. I also found the sets from Benefit & Real Techniques to be of amazing value when the original price & products themselves are considered.
I hope you liked the first post within my little January Sales series - Part two will feature all things Fashion/Home-ware.
Have you tried any of the above products?
What are your thoughts?