With the nights getting darker & the leaves turning brown, it's safe to say that autumn is in full swing here in the UK. Besides making the seasonal changes to my fashion/make-up choices, I can't help but get the feeling that my flat needs a little autumnal make-over too.
Due to this I've recently found myself lusting over all autumnal home-ware items whilst happily imagining where they'd fit in my little home. So in an attempt to satisfy my shopping craving (& to hopefully save a few pennies!) I decided to put together a wishlist of a few bits I currently have my eye on.
1. Copper Lantern - Asda -£10.00 [x]
2. Autumn Typographic Art - Not On The High-street - £28.00 [x]
3. Stag Print Cushion - Tesco - £10.00 [x]
4. Pumpkin Spice Coffee Mug - Etsy - £8.63 [x]
5. Animal Print Candles - Asda - £6.00 [x]
6. Navy & Red Tartan Throw - Primark - £5.00 [x]
7. Animal Print Duvet Cover - Tesco - From £5.00 [x]
8. Copper Alarm Clock - Asda - £8.00 [x]
9. Tree Print Lampshade - Not On The High-street - £40.00 [x]
In my opinion these are items are an adorable way to transfer the home from summery to autumn/winter themed.. I can already picture myself snuggled under the tartan blanket, with the animal print candles lit & a yummy hot drink in the Pumpkin Spice mug. What more could you want on a chilly autumn evening?!