As I've mentioned in a few of my recent posts, Make-up Revolution is a a brand that has definitey caught my eye. In my opinion the items are of great quality at very affordable prices. This is perfect for experimenting with new products & styles.
I've been wanting to expand my lipstick collection for a while now.. So after browsing the Make-up Revolution counter I stumbled across the gorgeous dark purple "Rebel With A Cause" from the brand's Vamp Collection. (I know, I know.. Heading into summer it's all about the bright colours. However there's just something about a dark lip that I love for a night-time look.)
A little summary:
- Packaging: This product may not be as glamorous to look at as other lipsticks available but it does offer a simple & clean packaging with rose-gold detailed lettering. Plus I love that you can easily see the shade through the plastic cap.
- Finish/Colour Pay Off: When I first tried this lipstick I applied it over a lip balm & found that it really neutralised the colour.. However when applying it directly to my lips the result was the dark & vampy look I was after.
- Price: This retails for an extremely affordable £1. Perfect for all budgets & for when you need a little, inexpensive treat.
- Formulation: If you've read any of my previous lipstick reviews, you'll know that drying lip products are a pet peeve of mine.. however luckily this lipstick has a beautifully creamy formulation, leaving lips feeling happy & moisturised.
- Added Bonus: That "plastic cap" I mentioned earlier.. not only does it conveniently show which shade of lipstick is inside.. oh no.. it also pops off to reveal a mini pot of same-coloured product. This is perfect for use a lip liner when paired with a small lip-lining brush.
In my opinion, you really can't go wrong with this product & I'm sure I'll be treating myself to more lipsticks from Make-up revolution soon.
Have you ever tried lipstick from Make-up Revolution?
What are your thoughts?