I'm sure I'm not the only person that finds themselves suck in a rut style wise from time to time - so what better way to find some new inspiration then taking ideas from favourite celebrities. Now it probably goes without saying that (much to my disappointment) I'm not fortunate to have either a celebrity sized budget or a personal stylist.. however that doesn't mean inspiration can't be taken & then used in a more budget friendly way..
So I've put together a little montage of my some of my favourite A Listers to look at for style inspiration along with an item from each look that I've found on the high-street to go some way to recreating the looks.
A few looks I love:
|Blake Lively x Lucy Hale x Taylor Swift x|
|Sarah Hyland x Leighton Meester x Anna Kendrick x|
1. Pleated Skater Skirt - Pretty Little Thing - £12.00 [x]
2. Sleeveless Denim Shirt - Boohoo - £18.00 [x]
3. Pink Skater Skirt - Missguided - £15.00 [x]
4. Faux Leather Jacket - New Look - £39,99 [x]
5. Scoop Neck Skater Dress - Boohoo - £12.00 [x]
6. Oversized V-Neck Jumper - Boohoo - £12.00 [x]
Although the items above aren't exact matches I think they're pretty close. I particularly love both pleated skirts and the oversized jumper.
I'll keep dreaming of having my own personal stylist one day - but until then I'll continue to enjoy high-street finds like these.
Who do you look to for style inspiration?