Another part of Christmas I love is stockings. It's a tradition in my house that we each have a stocking - yes I am 22 and not ashamed of this! - and we sit on Christmas morning and open these first.
Personally I think small presents are the most fun as they're usually either silly/funny or simply adorable.
So as a combination of two of my festive favourites, I've decided to put together a list of cute girlie stocking fillers to give someone inspiration for that perfect little gift for a mum, girlfriend or sister Etc. or as a cheeky little gift to yourself - Hey, you worked hard.. You deserve it!
1. Monty and Mable mug, £5 - John Lewis [x]
2. "Pretty as a Picture" mini make-up bag/purse, £3.88 - New Look [x]
3. Owl Hand warmers, £10 - Boots [x]
4. "The Sweet Polar Bear" gift set containing mini strawberry body butter & lip butter, £7 - The Body Shop [x]
5. "A Little Positivity" bracelet, £12.50 - Joma Jewellery (These come in a range of styles) [x]
6. Ted Baker "Sweet on You" Nail Duo, £8.50 - Boots [x]
7. "The Melting Snowman" Bath melt, £2.25 - Lush [x]
8. Wheat Cat, £9.99 - New Look [x]
9. Light Pink Bow Earrings, £3.00 - River Island [x]
I think each of these items would make an adorable gift for someone this Christmas and if you fancy treating yourself or a loved one to something, then click on the little "x" which will take you to the website I found it on!